Recent and Forthcoming Publications and Lecture
There's been a lot of exciting stuff going on recently! Here are a few things:
Posted by Kenny at March 24, 2017 8:49 AM
- The official UK release of Language and Structure was yesterday! This means that if you are in Europe and ordered direct from OUP, your copy should be on the way. Also, it means that e-book versions are now available from Amazon UK, Amazon US, Google, and Barnes and Noble. The paper book will be available in the rest of the world in May.
- "How Berkeley's Gardener Knows his Cherry Tree" will appear in Pacific Philosophical Quarterly.
- "Berkeley on Unperceived Objects and the Publicity of Language" will appear in History of Philosophy Quarterly.
- My article on deism for Oxford's Special Divine Action project is up now. The project is still in the process of being rolled out, so not all the functionality and cross-references are up, but the article is readable.
- Finally, as part of the celebration of the 50th anniversary of TCD's Berkeley Library, I will be giving a public lecture on The Life and Ideas of Bishop George Berkeley (capacity limited; free registration required).