Blog Year 2014
It's 2015 already, and as the new year starts it appears to have been more than 2 months since I posted anything here. I did a lot of 'serious' writing in 2014, and this is probably part of the reason why I've done less blog writing - only 29 posts, and most of those in the first three months of the year. (This covers the tail-end of my blogging about The Puzzle of Existence, and also the lull between submission and defense of my dissertation.) Despite the light blogging, traffic is up significantly from last year with nearly 590,000 visits from nearly 170,000 unique visitors. This makes for over 20,000 visits per post, up from 13,000 last year.
Here are the year's most popular posts:
- January 29, 2013: A Theistic Argument for Compatibilism (up from number 2 in 2013)
- January 11, 2013: The Bible as Dialogue?
- February 23, 2013: Berkeley, Analogy, Matter, and God (up from number 4 in 2013; a paper based on this post is in the works)
- May 20, 2013: Omnipotence and the 'Delimiter of Possibilities' View (down from number 1 in 2013)
- May 10, 2006: Opheilema in Matthew 6:12 (despite its age, this post appears in the top 10 for the first time here; go figure)
- November 27, 2012: Quote of the Day: Swift on Lawyers (this is also this post's first appearance)
- November 30, 2012: Divine Power, Alternate Possibilities, and Necessary Frankfurt Cases (up from number 10 in 2013)
- June 18, 2013: Quote of the Day: D. Z. Phillips on the Christian 'Image' (down from number 7 in 2013)
- March 13, 2013: Quote of the Day: Enns on Religious Fear of Evolution (down from number 5 in 2013)
- March 12, 2013: Being Greater and Doing Better
Happy New Year!
Posted by Kenny at January 1, 2015 2:25 PM